• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Friday, March 02, 2007

Big night in hoops

I'm curious to see how things shake out in basketball tonight?

Will Southwood win a 10th state championship? I'm thinking yes, but it may not be easy.

Will Airline give Miles Holladay a Top 28 trip in his final season? I keep waiting for this dream run to end and it keeps going. But I think it ends tonight.

Will Fair Park advance to the Top 28? I think so. Even though the Indians had a close call on Tuesday, I think they are good enough to get to Lafayette.

Will Bossier make it to Lafayette? I know the Bearkats are at home, but Leonard Washington of Washington-Marion may be too much inside.

Like I said, it ought to be an interesting night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home