• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Scouting the Superdome Classic

The Superdome Classic is this weekend and northwest Louisiana won't be in the house.

That being said, here are the five teams that I think will walk away with the winner's crown.

Class 5A - Destrehan. Destrehan is loaded with Jordan Jefferson, Tim Molton and Jericho Nelson. The only thing that concerns me about this one is that Acadiana just knows how to win big games.

Class 4A - Bastrop. I know both teams are unbeaten. But Bastrop has a swagger that is important at championship time.

Class 3A - Parkview Baptist. This has been the best team in 3A all season.

Class 2A - St. James. I like St. James because of its speed. I realize John Curtis is all about the championships and Curtis does have the motivation of having lost once. But I don't think that loss was the exception.

Class 1A - South Plaquemines. This has been a dominant team through most of the season.

We'll see how these picks come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home