• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Here's my picks for Week 5

It's time I joined the fray. Yes, I know, it's cheating to not pick high school games until Week 5. But here goes anyway. By the way, I'm not promising I'll be back for Week 6. If I get 75 percent or more right I'll be back. If not, I'm done for the regular season.

West Monroe over Airline
Byrd over Ruston
Huntington over Natchitoches Central
Bossier over Fair Park
Haughton over Minden
Parkway over Northwood
North DeSoto over Haynesville
Lakeview over Merryville
Evangel over Loyola
Lakeside over Farmerville
Springhill over North Caddo
Homer over Calvary
Mansfield over Logansport
Cedar Creek over Many
Plain Dealing over Arcadia
Oakdale over Ringgold
Delhi Charter over Sarepta
UCP over Grambling
Delhi over Bernice
St. Mary's over Oberlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home